1. Eligibility: This challenge is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of account creation. Employees of the Indiana Office of Tourism Development and other companies associated with the promotion of this challenge and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible.
2. Sponsor: This challenge is sponsored by the Indiana Office of Tourism Development and the respective content sponsors.
3. Agreement of rules: Participation in this challenge constitutes participants full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and the decisions of the sponsor(s), which are final and binding. Earning a reward is contingent on being compliant with these rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Challenge Period: The Pete Dye Golf Trail Challenge does not have a specified start and end date. Proof of course completion submissions will be accepted through the online method only.
5. How to Complete the Challenge: Play each course on the Pete Dye Golf Trail and provide proof of play by checking in on your mobile device or by uploading a photo of you or your receipt through the Trail Passport page. After a completion has been submitted it must be approved which may take 3-5 business days. If approved, a stamp will appear beside the course on your digital trail passport.
6. Reward: Once you have submitted proof and received approval for all courses on the trail, you will be sent a reward of one official Pete Dye Golf Trail pin flag to the address provided in your account.
7. Release and Limitations of Liability: By creating an account and participating in the challenge, participants agree to release and hold harmless the sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, other companies associated with the challenge and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of the participation in this challenge or receipt or use of reward.
8. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the challenge or any reward earned shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Indiana.